Tripadvisor

from $67.00
from $45.00
from $60.00
1,306 results
All reviews interesting tour free tour lip balm wonderful products sun lotion quick tour for sale whole process self guided tour great place to visit island tour plants production demonstration gel field sunburn
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Excellent tour, very informative. My sister and I belong to an herb club and we thoroughly enjoyed this tour. We viewed the aloe fields, they demonstrated the extraction process, we toured the plant, and shopped at their store.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Always good to learn new things at any age, did not think so many different things could be made from one plant.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

The museum’s tour was interesting and well presented. The tour guide was very knowledgeable, friendly, and funny. The products are Fantastic!!!
I arrived in Aruba with extremely chapped cracked lips. I purchased their Mineral Sunscreen lip balm it’s so creamy, non scented, absorbs well and long lasting. I received their Quick absorbing and ultra hydrating moisturizer “Dream”. I definitely will be purchasing more.I really feel it’s so important to mention that their products are “Cruelty Free”!!

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Had a wonderful time seeing how all the different things that are made from the Aloe plant. The fact that everything in this company was done manually!

Reviewed January 21, 2020

We had a lovely tour by Terrick (I believe that was his name). He did a great job of explaining how aloe is planted, grown, and harvested.