Review Highlights
AWESOME!

Fantastic scenery,top notch service,and flamingos that will eat food from your hand!Beach was very... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
wavrunr2
Clayton, North Carolina
Glad we did it.

I love flamingos and the island was at the top of my vacation list. The staff is very gracious and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Meredith J
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Aruba
from $87.06
from $79.50
from $114.48
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews day pass iguana beach pink flamingos nature trail boat ride bring quarters family beach the marina hotel private cabana non hotel guests both sides plenty of chairs snorkel equipment lounge chairs fish paddle boards take pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a room at the Renaissance Hotel for a day to go to the Private Island for my Daughters 40th Birthday. It was cheaper to book a room, then to pay individually.(there was 8 of us) We arrived at the hotel early morning to check in & got our wrist bands, then boarded the boat to the Island. We rented a private cabana on the family side for the day.(starting at $400 or more) Even though the cabana can hold 8 people, they only allowed 4. We just took turns using the cabana and the beach. It comes with a butler for the day, a cooler full of water and a bottle of Champagne. If you stay at the Hotel for the week your food is included, we paid for all food and drinks for the day. We went to the adults only side when we first arrived to feed the flamingos. We had a great day, snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, etc. This was my second time on Renaissance Island, I would recommend going.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Cathy K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Most relaxing place ever!. Loved it so much. White sand beaches, scenery, staff, could not have ask for a more relaxing vacation. Thanks.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are going to visit Renaissance Islands Flamingo Beach you MUST get a cabana. As beautiful and relaxing Flamingo Beach is a cabana rental makes it so much more. Your day starts with complementary champagne and fresh fruit then mid day ice cream all served by your personal attendant. If you are lucky enough to get a cabana I hope you have Gregory as your attendant, he is the absolute best! Gregory was there to assist us with breakfast, lunch, and drink orders throughout the day and always with a smile.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you’re fortunate enough to be staying at the Renaissance - you have to get to their Island. This is our 4th time staying at this property. We’ve “always” stayed at the Marina Hotel Resort (Adults Only) but this time decided to give the Ocean Suites a try and so glad we did ! Totally different vibe and accommodations. We actually enjoyed the grounds and rooms more so than the hotel. Don’t get me wrong both are great !
Yet - its the island where memories are made. Getting off the boat which is a very fun ride over and back - you’ll need to go left for the family beach or go right for the Adult beach and their famous flamingos. It’s open to the kids for pictures until 9 I think. These glorious birds are so gentle. They will eat out of you hand and just do their thing when people are taking pictures or that random girl who was doing a selfie photo shoot of herself for over an hour. That was a crazy floor show to witness but to each their own. We at at the restaurant. VERY good - excellent drinks and fun laidback service. Every member of the team from the boat pilot to the entire staff had smiles on but who wouldn't. This place is a must do on your trip. I believe they sell a very limited amount of tickets for a day trip but while we were there they were going through a computer upgrade. If rumors are true and your not staying on property - you’ll need to ticket online (only) 48 hours ahead of your visit.
We love Aruba. Happiest Island - just like they say. The Renaissance Island will make you HAPPY !

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank MichaelG619
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

My mom and I had a wonderful time at the flamingo beach! We rented a cabana and had the best service from Gregory! Definitely can’t wait to come back, such a great experience!