Private snorkel with 2 stops in Aruba - Eco-friendly!

Book in advance
from
$128.21
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Fins & Feet Nature Tours
from $135.90
More Info
All reviews sunrise hike highest point donkey sanctuary sea turtles snorkel trip incredible sunrise turtle spotting mile hike sturdy shoes recommend rob gorgeous fish beautiful reefs personalized experience natural pool highlight of our trip his knowledge marine life
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2021

Excellent snorkel tour! Rob was perfectly attentive to our safety and comfort. Could not ask for a better snorkel experience. Highly! Kevin and Lucy.

Reviewed May 22, 2021

This tour was the highlight of my trip. Rob is great guide and, being Aruba born, knows the island well. I am from Connecticut so the desert hike was very different from anything else I had seen. Rob is very knowledgeable about the wildlife especially the birds. He even dug out a fruit from a cactus for me to try. (It tasted like a blackberry.) The snorkeling part of the trip was great too. Rob is very safety conscious and tailored the experience to my snorkeling level (medium). And don't miss the donkey sanctuary. If this is the kind of tour you are looking for I cannot recommend Fins & Feet higher. Thanks again Rob.

1  Thank ET50
Reviewed May 22, 2021

There were 3 of us on this hike. My wife and I are "average recreational hikers"- in our 50s. We got picked up at the hotel by Rob (the owner). Great guy! Great conversation! A local - so he knows and loves the area. The hike itself was really cool. Not a lot of wildlife - it's Aruba, more cactus than anything...but the views were great. Rob showed us things from the owls to the cactus fruit - informative and fun. As far as difficulty - yes some upward walking - but he let you go at your own pace. Nothing crazy - no climbing over rocks - but you will definitely be sweaty at the top. And the view is awesome when you get there! The best part - when it was over - we had a new friend (Rob). Great way to start the day...Definitely would recommend it!!!!

Reviewed May 21, 2021 via mobile

This hike was the highlight of our trip for my husband and I. Monica is a wonderful guide and very professional. We felt super safe with her. The beauty of the park and natural pool is spectacular and it’s hard to believe you can still experience these sights all by yourself without any crowds. The extra cliff jump into the beautiful turquoise waters after made it an experience we will never forget. Thank you so much Monica!!! I highly recommend this excursion!

Reviewed May 20, 2021 via mobile

I called Fins & Feet Nature Tours after a friend recommended them after she did a tour. Communication was excellent -- I had questions before booking that were answered, they let me know by email exactly what to bring, and there were no surprises. Rob picked us up promptly in a clean SUV and we were on our way. The hike to the peak was a beautiful and Rob pointed out different plants and birds as we walked. After the hike we had a snack break, stopped at the Donkey sanctuary for a short break, then we headed to the water. He first walked us to the water and explained what we would be doing, then we got our gear and got into the water. The snorkle gear was great and Rob had a safety tube with us that made it easy to follow him. There was comfort in knowing that I could get to it if I had trouble and he seemed to always know where each of the 3 of us was. The view was beautiful once we got to the reef. Rob was attentive to our small group, professional, and able to have fun with our group. I will also be recommending him to others. I loved the personalized tour!