“Excellent !”

Paparazzi Pizzeria & Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Paparazzi Pizzeria & Bar, Falmouth Harbor's authentic Italian Pizzeria. Join us in our new location, Falmouth Harbor on the corner of Dockyard drive and marina drive. ( across from the gas station.) Enjoy one of our Delicious starters or one of our Pizza's or Paninis. fully stocked bar
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was my second time in Antigua but my first time dinning here . The food was excellent the staff was friendly. I would go back again and I would tell everyone traveling to Antigua to definitely have dinner there .

2  Thank Janinadina

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

An all round shambles; lack of communication between waiting staff meant our drinks order was not taken, we were forgotten about on several occasions, long waits between courses ( despite having only ordered a salad). Poor quality catch of the day, certainly didn't look fresh. If you appreciate value for money and good service give this one a miss. My worst experience on the island so far.

christinataibi, Owner at Paparazzi Pizzeria & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Good Day Sir/Madam,

I was very disturbed by your comments regarding our restaurant. We try our best to accomodate all our clients and ensure they leave with a good dining experience. If at anytime there are any problems with any meals - we do our utmost to correct the situation on the spot as we pride ourselves in care, quality and service at all times!

I can assure you our fish is fresh catch. To date, have have not had any complaints regarding freshness. You mention you only ordered a salad, I am not sure how it would be possible for you to have waited between courses. This problem should have been mentioned to our Manager immediately so it could have been taken care of properly.

We do, nevertheless, apologize for your experience, and would love the opportunity to make it up to you with a complimentary lunch or dinner anytime you are in english Harbour again.

The Management

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We had pizza for lunch and it was great! From what we could tell, this is a great stop to eat while in the English harbour area.

2  Thank bill j
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great Food and View ! Our Kids loved the Pizza My wife and I shared a pasta and it was great, we will be back !

2  Thank Sandro B
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We enjoyed dinner and lunch here this week and have to rate it as one of the best. The pizza was excellent and the pasta dishes were great. Diego his wife and the staff make your visit special. The setting is also most enjoyable right on the water across from Nelson's dockyard. If your in the English Harbor area you have to eat here.

2  Thank traveler1249