“Outstanding cuisine”
Review of Catherines Cafe

Catherines Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Catherines Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We only had one lunch and one dinner at Catherines, wish we had been more often, everything we had was absolutely tremendous, the best we had on Antigua, all served in relaxed style by very efficient waitresses. And in a stunning location, if you are in the area you MUST eat at Catherines.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Accompanied by my wife and 2 other couple we had a 'last day lunch' at Catherine's Cafe. We could not have chosen better. The setting looking out across English Harbour is as beautiful as it gets. The owners and staff are delightful. There is a slightly mischievous air about them which suited us and our mood absolutely. The food is just to die for. Especially recommended.... Beef Carpaccio, the best I have ever tasted - and I have experience of carpaccio! Croque Monsieur, also the best ever. Apparently, the Steak Tartare was outstanding and everything we had was either very good or better. Good wines too and when they ran out of the excellent Muscadet we had been drinking we were brought an alternative (more expensive) wine which was sold to us for the price of the Muscadet and which was perhaps even better........ the waitress Natasha is as mad as a brush but we loved her to bits and would jump some hoops to go back there and experience the sort of fun experince with great dining that she helped us to have. Congratulations to Claudine (and her husband who's name we did not get?) who have created something extraordinary.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

One of the finest French restaurants I have been to..quite exceptional. Not, in my view, particularly expensive, either. This was my sixth visit. My only regret is that there are no French restaurants of this quality in London.....
Great view and friendly staff.

1  Thank william o
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We had a lovely lunch at Catherine's Cafe. The menu is very french. I enjoyed my lobster risotto and my husband loved his caprese salad. The atmosphere, along with its views of the boats and harbor, gives one a taste of the yachtie lifestyle without the expense.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Homely, romantic restaurant on the see! Really excellent food, friendly and nice staff! You can see that all people put passion and simpaty to give us the best service. Guillaume, the owner of the Catherines cafe, and his wife will welcome you familiarly.
Just book a table and try it!