“Thanks Don!!”

Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I completed my padi open water course with Don at extreme marine. I couldn't recommend him more! Even though I had troubles taking my mask off Don was really patient and even arranged for me to have a 'dayoff' from diving and come back with my game head on and push though my mask fears - 5 stars! He even came and picked us up from our hotel because taxis were workin out expensive. The boat was great and they supplied bottled water and snacks if we wanted which was a really nice touch. We did some pleasure dives after completing my course and the diving in Antigua was very good, we saw plenty of lion fish, rays, a nurse shark and lots of others I don't know the name of. Now a proud padi diver, I will certainly be coming back to Antigua and diving with extreme marine again next time we fancy a Caribbean holiday. Can't thank Don enough, highly recommend!

extrememarine, Owner at Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

It was my pleasure. You were a great student and made it easy. Keep diving!! and come back as soon as ya can.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

While having indepth knowledge and getting me fully trained for scuba diving. What an amazing experience. Thanks Don.

extrememarine, Manager at Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thanks very much!! We really appreciate it. Come back next year and we will dive Sunken Rock. You will love it.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Don, Thanks for the great dives. Yesterday,(Sunday) was the third dive trip with Extreme Marine. The dives and the over all great experience will continue to bring me back. The dive yesterday was like diving in an incredible aquarium, stingray and all. Every time Don makes the group feel like a friend you've known for years. I can't recommend Extreme Dive enough.
Thanks again Don,
John

extrememarine, Manager at Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Hey I am so so sorry it took me so long to respond to you on this review. We had a great time diving with you as well and of course still do whenever we see you.
Good luck with your AOW E-learning next week and don't worry it will be easy for you. Thanks again for choosing us. We know that there were a few options in Jolly Harbour you could have gone to so we realize you went out of your way to give us a chance and it means a lot to us. we are very happy we were able to live up to your expectations,

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Lived in Hawaii all my younger years but was not able to experience diving until I got here in Antigua. Don has the Aloha spirit mojo, very friendly and easy to take instruction from. He made everyone in my group feel relaxed, which you need when you're in the bottom of the ocean. Much mahalo's Don. I will definitely be diving with Don again.

HAHA wow you gave me a lump in my throat when I read that one. Come back soon man we had a great time.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 22, 2012

It had been a while since I'd gotten out to dive but Don and everyone on his boat were friendly and helpful. The dives were great and the price was competitive. Had plenty of good rental gear (though I didn't use any others in my party did) and did a great job leading the dive without the dive being too structured. We were able to explore with our friends and had a memorable two days on the boat.

If I'm ever on Antigua again I'll be sure to dive with Extreme Marine.