“Excellent diving experience”

Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had a two week holiday in Antigua in August and the diving with Extreme Marine was a definite highlight. Don took us all out - a diver, a 17yr old learner (who got his certificate with Don) two 13 yr old girls and a snorkeler. The girls had a great time with the Discovery dive, I had a lovely time swimming off the boat and snorkelling, the water was clear for the divers and the service was fantastic. Don was super helpful (he even picked up ear-drops from town for us!) and couldn't have been friendlier. Extremely reasonably priced and a good boat. the only constructive comment I might add...maybe a few more biscuits needed with teenagers on board!

1  Thank Oonagh M
extrememarine, Manager at Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

More cookies... got it! those cookies really are good aren't they. So glad you all had a good time. We had a blast on your holiday with you. Please come see us if your in Antigua again.

There are newer reviews for Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I've been on many diving trips never have I been so impressed with everything at once. Organised, funny, patient, knowledgeable, nice boat good kit, my son did his advanced open water it was an absolute pleasure to do instead of a test you get from other outfits. They where the cheapest on the island I could find and I spent a week looking. Highly recommended by my son and myself. Thanks don we had a great time.
Ps I lost a piece of my kit underwater his words ( we ain't leaving until I've found it ) as jumped of the back of the boat with nothing else but a mask, impressive !

Haha well those weight bags are hard to get I wouldn't want you to lose your new weight pouches on my watch. Really glad you both had a good time we did too. Come back and visit us soon!!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife and I were on our honeymoon and wanted to do something adventurous! Neither one of us had scuba dived, and my wife was very nervous about the idea. Don took us through the beginner's course, and was very help and encouraging! He didn't even make us pay until after we were done just in case we didn't want to finish! He was very honest and friendly. You could tell that it wasn't all about the money with him. We are very thankful for the experience and want to finish up our scuba diving certification!

1  Thank Brandon B
extrememarine, Manager at Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

We are very happy that you had a good time. You should absolutely keep going and get your certifications. The open water certification is like you drivers licence for scuba and you guys would pass for sure.

Thanks again for choosing us we really appreciate it.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

A little odd to write a review without using the service but....We had booked a discover scuba dive in June, whilst on vacation in Antigua. From booking onward the communication was fantastic with almost instant emails from Don. (the blackberry must be waterproofed and glued to him!). Unfortunately visibility for the dive was not great and Don thought best that we reschedule for a more positive experience, the dive was postponed and then eventually cancelled as we ran out of time. Throughout communications were excellent and Don was very accommodating for the reschedule. It says alot about the integrity of a business not to just take our money and give us an okay-ish experience (we wouldn't have known the difference!) So thank you Extreme Marine Scuba, we'll be back.

2  Thank 777fish
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

We are really glad you understand why we cancelled! We didn't want to give you a sub par first scuba adventure and the weather that week had been bad so there was no choice really. thanks so much for your kind words they really mean a lot to us. Hope to see you soon we would love to introduce you to scuba. We are sure you will love it.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We took a trip in June 2012. My husband went diving, and myself and two of our friends went snorkeling. The Owner was extremely nice and personable. We all had an enjoyable time with no complaints! When we go back to Antigua, we will certainly take another trip with Extreme Marine.

1  Thank Lisa D
extrememarine, General Manager at Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

We are really glad you had a good time with us. Thank you very much for your kind review and for choosing us in the first place. Please come back and see us soon.