“Well worth the money”

York, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Well worth the money”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We took a trip in June 2012. My husband went diving, and myself and two of our friends went snorkeling. The Owner was extremely nice and personable. We all had an enjoyable time with no complaints! When we go back to Antigua, we will certainly take another trip with Extreme Marine.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lisa D
extrememarine, General Manager at Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
We are really glad you had a good time with us. Thank you very much for your kind review and for choosing us in the first place. Please come back and see us soon.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Qulaified! :)”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We did our four open water dives with Don and loved the experience!!
We went to Antigua for a week and spent two days with Don, completing our PADI Open Water Certification! My partner was a little apprehensive prior to the dives as he had struggled to equalise his ears in the pool, however Don put him at ease and we descended on the line for the first dive - et viola no problems!!
Saw some great fish - and Don taught us some great sign language!
Loved tea and cookies between the dives!!
Equipment was perfectly fitted and in great order!
Don was patient, and relaxed - helping us enjoy our dives.

1 Thank Emer O
extrememarine, Manager at Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Hey Guys thanks so much for choosing us we really enjoyed meeting you. Remember to dive lots you are really good at it! Have a good one and we hope to see you all again soon.
St. John's, Antigua
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Its all about the people then the diving gets good”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

When the dive boat owner is nice friendly and willing to do anything to make your trip pleasurable it makes all the difference. Don is one of those people going the extra mile to make your trip a great experience. He has extra gear on board just incase. The boat has a real bathroom just incase, and your in the Caribbean leaving out of English Harbour Antigua with most historic fort in the West Indies.
He has great package deals with very favorable prices. I always suggest booking directly and not through a hotel. Yes and Don will do dive trips on a Sunday many of the other shops will just be closed. I've been diving over 30 years and will be going back to dive with Don.
No I am not an employee, really.....

1 Thank Cybdiver1
Saint John's, Saint John, Antigua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I just completed my PADI Open Water certification with Don and Extreme Marine Scuba. This is something I have been wanting to do for years, but was never able to find the time. Don was the best instructor I could have ever asked for. He is patient and has a way of making you understand and feel completely at ease. I had such a great time, and thanks to Don I have fulfilled a dream! I am looking forward to many, many more dives with Extreme Marine!

1 Thank Dara G
extrememarine, Manager at Extreme Marine Scuba LTD - Scuba Diving and more, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thanks for your review! It really means a lot to us that you had a good time and we are very happy you chose us to take this huge step with. You have your scuba drivers licence now so Dive, Dive, Dive! Thanks again and hope to dive with you again soon.
Hackensack, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Captain Don - the best!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Don is the Captain and co-owner of Extreme Marine and was super helpful and very flexible and accommodating to our needs. I hit him with lots of e-mails before I came down and he happily answered all my questions. I would dive with these guys anytime.

1 Thank Ken C