If you are expecting mod cons then the old part of this hotel is not for you. We love the main building because it is rustic and authentic. We normally prefer all mod cons but we make an exception for this hotel. We love staying here and will continue to stay here for Antigua week and other sailing holidays! Perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, historic boutique hotel set in a secluded section of 18th century Nelson's Dockyard, offering casual elegance and friendly, personal service, provides the perfect backdrop for relaxation, romance, special events and being active if you choose.The 23 rooms and suites are housed in 4 historic buildings on the waterfront and a headland 100 yards across the bay. The hotel offers a small non-swimming beach, spectacular infinity edged pool, a spa and two excellent open-air restaurants, Pillars and Boom. There is a complimentary boat shuttle to the swimming beach in Freeman's Bay and kayaks to explore the harbour. The perfect hotel for relaxing in peace and quiet or for finding plenty of activities (sailing, scuba diving, hiking, snorkeling, yoga) and fun (several restaurants and nightlife) only 5 - 10 minutes away. A great spot for honeymoons and weddings for 2 to 200. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Admiral's Inn & Gunpowder Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Admiral`s Hotel Nelson`s Dockyard National Park
- Admiral's Inn & Gunpowder Suites Antigua/English Harbour