Returned today from Antigua and The Inn and couldn't wait to leave a glowing review of this fabulous hotel! The staff are so friendly and efficient and seem genuinely delighted when you say you're having a lovely time. Wesley is a very attentive, friendly host and goes out of his way to make your stay as relaxing and fun as possible, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are very comfortable and have lovely views. Breakfast is served overlooking the sea and dinner is on the terrace overlooking the beautiful resort. You can take a little boat into English Harbour for lunch if you feel the urge to leave, which we didn't really! The position of the hotel is wonderful, the beach feels really safe, you could go for a swim in the sea and leave your stuff on the beach. We hired a car for the day but none of the other hotels we saw had the whole Inn package, can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a postcard-lovely bay on the island of Antigua, this split-level resort features a hilltop building overlooking English Harbour and the picturesque waters of the Caribbean Sea. The Hotel has its own white sandy beach, with a small but lovely private dock. Clear emerald blue waters are encompassed by the magnificently lush green landscape of the surrounding hills. This semi-enclosure induces a feeling of privacy and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, West Indies, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at English Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At English Harbour Hotel English Harbour
- Hotel At English Harbour
- At English Harbour Hotel
- The Inn At English Harbour Antigua