I visited this wonderful hotel, very close to Nelson's dockyard.
It was a first class experience, the rooms were lovely and immaculately
clean, the restaurant in the main building had amazing panoramic views
over the sea.
The breakfast and lunch restaurant is on the beach with
the water lapping up in front of you, the food, service and staff were
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a postcard-lovely bay on the island of Antigua, this split-level resort features a hilltop building overlooking English Harbour and the picturesque waters of the Caribbean Sea. The Hotel has its own white sandy beach, with a small but lovely private dock. Clear emerald blue waters are encompassed by the magnificently lush green landscape of the surrounding hills. This semi-enclosure induces a feeling of privacy and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn at English Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At English Harbour Hotel English Harbour
- Hotel At English Harbour
- At English Harbour Hotel
- The Inn At English Harbour Antigua