The hotel accommodation and location are both beautiful. The formal restaurant (as opposed to the beach option) is deathly dull with little atmosphere. Food was served perhaps too quickly giving the feeling of going through the function of eating a quick meal rather than enjoying a more leisurely dinner. While I would happily stay at the hotel again the local restaurants were more fun and taxis inexpensive. It was disappointing to have a table positioned close to and behind a serving table/station which was also used to clear plates. Watching previous diners plates being slopped into a pile was not my idea of fun. I did raise this with the manager and hope the issue has now been resolved. Good attentive staff but if you are of non pensionable age eat out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a postcard-lovely bay on the island of Antigua, this split-level resort features a hilltop building overlooking English Harbour and the picturesque waters of the Caribbean Sea. The Hotel has its own white sandy beach, with a small but lovely private dock. Clear emerald blue waters are encompassed by the magnificently lush green landscape of the surrounding hills. This semi-enclosure induces a feeling of privacy and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Inn at English Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At English Harbour Hotel English Harbour
- Hotel At English Harbour
- At English Harbour Hotel
- The Inn At English Harbour Antigua