Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$124.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Scooter Snorkeling
from $124.00
More Info
from $105.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful fish sting ray great trip great afternoon unique experience damon turtles wreck sea ship
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2020

My boyfriend and I had an awesome trip to Antigua. It was our first trip out of the country together. One of the greatest highlights of our trip was the Scooter Snorkeling excursion. Damon was so knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. He provided us with an amazing time in the water witnessing sea turtles, vibrant fish and sea life. He also showed us Shirley Heights and gave us copies of pictures from our time in and out of the water. We selected to be picked up and returned to our resort. As Damon drove, he was the best tour guide providing history and even helped us get a black pineapple. What a wonderful time we had. Thank you Damon for this awesome experience we will never forget.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed November 29, 2020

This has to be the best experience we had on Antigua. Damon was such a fantastic guide. We saw turtles, stingrays, trumpet fish, and - oh did I mention TURTLES. I can't express how wonderful it was to be swimming alongside these magnificent creatures. Damon is the best tour guide, he is also a great underwater photographer and took fantastic pictures for us. I would highly recommend this tour

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed November 19, 2020 via mobile

Damon is an awesome guide and I highly recommend this tour! We saw 4 green sea turtles including a young turtle up close, as well as a sting ray, and colorful fish. The equipment is top notch and sanitized. Damon is highly knowledgeable. Book this tour, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed November 7, 2020

My 14-year-old son and I had a private tour with Damon, who is an excellent guide. We saw everything we were hoping to see, and more... 4 or 5 green turtles, stingrays, porcupine fish, trumpet fish, even a dog that had swum out to greet us from a yacht moored nearby!
The scooters are great fun and easy to learn. You do go quite a long way out, but the scooters will give less confident swimmers a feeling of security. You are also given a life jacket and it is up to you how much to inflate it.
The Pillars of Hercules are stunning... but be careful you don't get too close to the rocks ;-)

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed November 6, 2020 via mobile

Wow - what a great experience we had today. First class from hotel pickup to drop off. Damon is an excellent tour guide and answered all our questions about island culture, traditions and the vast amount of marine life we saw. The scooters are very easy to use helping you to propel through the water allowing you to watch the majestic sea turtles. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting a half day adventure to see beautiful marine creatures in their natural habitat.