Wind Chimes Inn Antigua
$411
Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$180
$235
$165
$180
$145
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$164
$160
$356
$232
Travelocity
Antigua Village(St. John's)
$144
Jumby Bay Island(St. John's)
$1,431
  • Breakfast included
Coconut Beach Club(St. John's)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportroom was spaciousovernighttakeoffbarbudaantiguaislandtaxis
Reviewed June 5, 2010

I was overwelmed by the nicely furnished rooms and the perfect service. My room had a very nice large balcony and a huge TV. Everything was extremely clean. I especiallay liked the modern furniture and i was very pleased to have a tea kettle and a microwave oven in my room. Above all I want to mention the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2010

Like so many reports here we only had a 1 night stop-over waiting for an early morning connecting flight to Dominica.
In those circumstances it might be easy to expect and accept little in the way of service but this was far from the case with Wind Chimes. From pre-booking enquiries many months before travel through to check out owners Collin & Simone could not have done more. We were greeted as friends and treated as though staying for weeks.
Rooms are clean and comfortable, yes the view isnt the prettiest on the island (unless your a plain spotter I guess) but your probably there because you want to be close to the airport for connecting flights not so that you can see caribbean sunsets over the sea. Yes the aircraft are noisy - watching/hearing from our balcony our Virgin 747 taking off for Puerto Rico was an experience- but not a problem as they dont go on too late or start too early in the morning and were a useful wakeup call.
Collin & Simone were keen that we at least see something of Antigua during our short stay so arranged a taxi to take us to a bay & beach bar for the evening and were keen to make sure that we didnt miss out on our breakfast, brought to the room and included in room price, before we left.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DevonRlc
Reviewed April 29, 2010

The rooms are very clean.
It is family-run business -- and the owners are wonderfully pleasant people, very accommodating.
It is close to the airport for one night layovers.
And while it is near the runway, the planes stop earlier enough and start late enough that you can get an excellent night's sleep . . . . and my girlfriend actually thought it was fascinating to watch the planes take off and land.
I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Luoran
Reviewed February 25, 2010

I stayed at the hotel just recently before catching my flight back up to Toronto. I was very pleased with my stay, I must say.The hotel staff were very friendly and efficient, the room I stayed in was very clean and had all the necessary facilities within it. The hotel itself has a very good location, being a 10 minute drive from the airport to the Wind Chimes Inn. I'll be sure to stay here again once I pop back in Antigua.

Thank you!
Management & Staff

Beautiful People in Antigua

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Natasha52
Reviewed February 6, 2010

The Wind Chimes Inn is a perfect location if you are overnighting in Antigua or here for a quick stop. The room is impeccably clean, the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast delicious. The hosts proved to be incredibly helpful and went out of their way to assist us with getting cabs out to Dickinson Bay and giving us local information. Yes, the airport is across the road from the Inn but given the price of this hotel and the lovely greeting you will receive you will not regret staying here.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple