“BLISSFULLY SATISFYING”

Caribbean Holiday Apartments
Ranked #8 of 15 St. John's B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 5, 2009

I was travelling to Antigua on Business and asked a friend of mine to book me into a hotel. For some reason she choose Valley Creek. When I arrived I told the owner that I did not want to stay there as it was not close enough to town.

After spending the first 3 days I was astonished as to how wonderful the accommodations were. In fact the hotel is only located 15 mins by the local bus which is how I get around as the bus stops right outside the hotel gate.

The Owner and her husband made me feel like family and I would have no hestiation in recommending this lovely hotel for any business trip. The nicest thing about it is that I would have all my meetings right in my room as the place is but ina condo style so on one had to see my bedroom.

Valley Creek for me is a wonderful place to stay and when I return to Antigua sometime in May I will be going back there for my stay.

I wish I had time to have taken photos of my stay and the property but I had so many meetings it was totoally impossible when I return i will surely do so.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Goodonyou
There are newer reviews for Caribbean Holiday Apartments

Reviewed February 26, 2009

Valley Creek Hotel & Fitness Centre - I spent a week at this hotel and can say for sure I had a most relaxing holiday. The rooms are spacious and well designed. I was totally pampered with service. There is nothing too small or too large for the staff to do for you. I did not go to the gym while I was there but if you are that way inclined then the gym is for you. It has bikes, threadmills and for you men who want to "pump iron" then you have found your own little bit of paradise. Valley Creek is not located on the beach but other beautiful beaches are not very far from its location and most of them are within the local bus route which stops just outside the hotel and is not too expensive. From the outside the appearance does not do it justice - but once inside it is a totally difference atmosphere. Would I
recommend this hotel to my friends in London - you'd better bloody well believe it.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank AdventureLondon
Reviewed August 9, 2008

The personal touch is what stands out. When we arrived our food was ordered by the hotel owner from the bar/restaurant next door and it was delivered to our room at the exact time we wanted to each. The standard of cleanliness in the rooms was extremely high with added bonuses of toothbrushes, flannels, towels and a nice-smelling range of shampoos and soap. After relaxing downstairs in the sitting room/kitchenette, it was a neat set-up to be able to go upstairs to bed to a much welcomed air-conditioning unit that cooled us into a deep slumber. The bus stop outside the hotel made it easy to get to the town centre; St. Johns. The buzz from the gym and local bar contributed to a lively, vibrant atmosphere.

The personal touch lasted to the end with the hotel owner taking us to the airport after a sudden change to our transport arrangements. This all added to happy stay in Antigua.

Thank-you

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Oldschooldance
Reviewed July 1, 2008

I never felt more relaxed when i leave my home.
The staff are friendly, polite, helpful in every way possible and wonderful. They treat you with highest respect. They provide notification of up coming activities and events. The rooms are lovely spacious and pretty. I felt at home. The room have the appearance of attached villas. They also provided items in the room that i was worried ablout for spending money to obtain them. Items like cutleries, plates, pots, pans, microwave, toaster,drinking glasses, bowls and all of that, they also offer iron, blow dryer and ironing board on request. more homey feeling there. The room also carried a lovel in door garden at the top along side the stair case. Couple feet away from the hotel is a resturant and bar that sells local finger licking foods and a pool table to enjoy to the fullest and work your self up some competitors. The beach, the beach, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh o oh the beach was marvellous. its about 10-15 minutes away from the hotel. it was calm as ever. very relaxing and enjoyable. Valley Creek Hotel is truely a homw away from home experience. to make it even more exciting it has a gym on the first floor. i has all kinds/types of fitness machines etc that one may need to either get some abs, knock of a few pounds or even just to keep fit and active.

I just want recognize the loyal staffs:
Mrs. Anetta Williams - Office Manager
Mr. Kez Williams - Operations Manager
Ms. "Tee" Farrell - Scretary/Receptionist
They did a woderful job. i dont regret one moment of my stay.

I enjoyed Valley Creek Hotel to the fulliest. I have to go back there.

• Stayed: June 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sunshine_tee
Reviewed June 24, 2008

I loved the Valley Creek. It is a short distance from the Airport. The taxi ride is just $16.00 US.And it is on the bus route if you want to go into town or futher out and explore the island and they run regularly. So that is just a plus if you dont want to do a rental car. The rooms are just lovley with full kitchens. There were pots, pans and dishes. It is out of town and very quite. The owner and her son were very nice and so accomidating. There was a fitness center down stairs and a restaurant next door if you want to taste some of the local food of Antigua. I just loved it. Very clean and well maintaned. I was very impressed with it. I would stay there again and recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2008

One of the most relaxing vacations I have ever taking was at Valley Creek Hotel in Antigua. Just a few miles from St. John’s, the main capital is beautifully design with all king size beds, 27" cable television with full air condition. The rooms are spacious with a beautiful decorated living space and the most attractive is a full kitchen. This place remains me of a Timeshare Villa.

The surrounding is fully decorated with beautiful flowers and a lushes green lawn. If you want to work out, there is an exercise Gym down stairs with all modern equipments. The hospitality is first class and if you are a good negotiator, you may get free laundry.

So if you are looking a place to relax, consider the Valley Creek Hotel. I can’t' wait to take my wife and family there this time

Stayed: November 2007
#1 of 1 in Five Islands Village
South Coast Horizons
South Coast Horizons
#2 of 3 in Cades Bay

Been to Caribbean Holiday Apartments? Share your experiences!