Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
$162
$143
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
$187
$170
Connie's Comfort Suites(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$85
$297
$248
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

The Catamaran Hotel(St. John's)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
$146
Hotwire.com
Jumby Bay Island(St. John's)
$1,290
$1,140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,260/night.

Galley Bay Cottages(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$508
Travelocity
All reviewsone nighttaxiaccommodationbalconysuitecaribbeanantigua
Reviewed June 5, 2017

The hotel has a great view. The owner (Ivan) is very helpful.
The internet was slow but useable. You do hear planes flying overhead but it's quite infrequent. Maybe for the entire night, only heard a plane once but i guess during the day it would be a little bit more frequent.

The location is however about 15 mins walk away from a Fast food Chinese place at the bottom of the hill (also a park with Basketball courts and football). A supermarket is down another side of the hill - 15mins walk away.

No complaints other than the slow Internet. Owner also rents cars and has several taxi services that can be used.

During the weekday - the road outside the hotel is a major thorough for traffic. During the work week, traffic in Antigua can be bad depending on which direction you are going.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are bigger, some family friendly. All have a GREAT view.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Went with intentions of surprising a friend of mine...Place was quiet and clean..but it was not close to the city or food places or shopping areas.....I ALSO got lost finding my way back to the guesthouse ...next time I'd look for somewhere that would be more convenient for my interests.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Simone W
Reviewed September 3, 2016

I was fortunate enough to book a last-minute layover at Mr Nicholas' fantastic Hotel/Suites, and I was duly impressed.From a seasoned traveller's view the air-con is spot on, the bed's spacious, Cable and Wifi are included too. The real gems though are the Suites upstairs (family and self-catering orientated).
Mr Nicholas himself (Ivan)is a low-key but attentive host,who is very hands on.

The only minor bug-bear are the occasional overflights but these are not frequent and nothing to do with the accommodation but the location.

Highly recommended but let's make it our little secret in Antigua.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Adrian D
Reviewed May 14, 2016

I had to overnight in Antigua. I stayed at Caribbean Inn. I was safe; the room was clean. I paid $75 for a very small room that was on what I think would be called the main floor. I was a last minute reservation so likely did not get the best room. My room had a generator outside the window and every guest that came in and out it was easy to hear them talking. I usually do not like to have air conditioning but the room was so small there was no breeze at all; thankfully the air conditioner was effective. The owner was professional and addressed any issues I had. The wi fi was strong in my room and that was important to me. Note: They sent a taxi for me called Samuel Taxi; I had asked the cost in advance as I was travelling on a budget but the $13 US I was quoted was $19 US when I got to the hotel because the driver had to wait?!? He had told me when I came out of arrivals that he was there from 5 pm but I had told the Hotel Owner when my plane arrived (5:35) and emphasized to him that it would take a while to get through customs etc. Antigua customs took almost 2 hours to get through - and the Taxi company thought I should have to pay them for arriving early and Antigua Customs slowness. I was not pleased with this - I complained - nothing was done I had to pay $20 US for a fairly short ride to the hotel - make sure you agree to a price before getting in your taxi. I hate rip offs so I told that company I did not want them the next day and the hotel owner secured a taxi comapany called Bertie's She was good - stayed to agreed price and timely. There is no restaurant - and no restaurants nearby except one Chinese take out place about 5 blocks away so if you get in late and are hungry be aware. I got an ok meal at the Chinese Food Take Out - lots of fresh vegetables brocolli and rice. I felt safe as a 61 year old woman walking there to get my food. I left about 5 am and the security guard was there and ready to help me with anything I needed.

Room Tip: Request a room on the top floor - for the views and the quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank TrudyinDominica
Reviewed February 11, 2016

I had an upper floor room, and the view from the large common area balcony is just what the picture shows. My room was clean and comfortable, though a little outdated. The air conditioner in the bedroom worked well. To me, this place provides more of an island experience than staying at an all inclusive resort.
The owner is extremely friendly and helpful; he clearly takes pride in his inn. Breakfast is plain and simple, but good. The small bar has the essentials. I walked to the downtown area in about 20 minutes at a leisurely pace. The owner will also call a taxi for you (about $6.50 US when I was there), and he's happy to recommend other places to eat out.
Wonderful Lutheran church across the street to welcome Sunday morning worshippers if they choose.
I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor for more quiet and privacy.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business