Overall this resort is fabulous. Staff, amenities, location, weather, food, all excellent. Few issues but ironed out smoothly by Chris and his staff. To everyone, too many to mention individually, we would like to thank you for a wonderful vacation. Highly recommend the Cottages, very private and secluded however take bug spray, they have some big devils, and even though they fog regularly it doesnt seem to deter them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galley Bay Cottages are four charming Caribbean cottages and a mediterranean style Villa located hillside, just steps from the beautiful white sands of Galley Bay beach on the northwest coast of Antigua. Built into the natural landscape of the hill, winding stone paths and steps lead through the property and take you to each of the four gorgeously secluded cottages. Wooden gingerbread cottages each with an ocean view, cool breezes and open layouts allow you to experience a uniquely Caribbean vacation.The shabby chic colonial interiors have been indiviudally decorated and furnished with an eclectic mix of European antiques, renovated finds and Caribbean art. Wonderful details like locally fired and hand painted tiles and face basins, four poster beds and wooden painted shutters are a delight for your eyes daily. Each unit is self contained with a fully equipped kitchen and all have amazing sea views, with private galleries perfect for relaxing day and night. Watch cruiseships entering and leaving St. John's Harbour and catch stunning sunsets while enjoying drinks and dinner al fresco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Galley Bay Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galley Bay Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Galley Bay Cottages Antigua/Saint John Parish