Maybe Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages is just my paradise; but at least it is the best place what I would reccommend YOU to stay in Antigua. We stayed here already in 2007 and from the very first moment when we arrived at the cottages Gabriela and Douglas reminded me immediatelly, why we came back. Because of (beside of this beautiful island with amazing beaches and all other scenic attractions):
1. The hospitality and perfect management of the owners Gabriela and Douglas,
2. The beautiful cottages (fully equipped, you don't miss anything),
3. The perfect service at all and the cleanliness of the cute cottages,
4. The proximity to the nature,
5. The quietness and relaxation.
We stayed there for three weeks but the days flushed away like only 2 days... Gabie anticipate our every wish (someone said, she must be a fairy - that's true), Douglas is very charming and a living encyclopedia of Antigua and had for every day an insiders' tip where to go and what to visit, they were always top friendly and managed our stay from the very first day until our departure in a just perfect way. At the end, you can do what you want, but you won't resist: you will leave the both as friends... Yepton's Estate Cottages has for us the 'definitely come back factor'.
I truly can confirm all other positive replys. Gabriela and Douglas did everything that our stay became unforgettable. They showed us all essential and useful places for a comfortable stay at the cottages (shopping center, local markets, tax free shops, restaurants - even the best fish&chips on the island - and much more) and made all reservations for our day trips. All together, I always had to remember, that we stayed in a self catering cottage - and not in a 5-star hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yepton Estate Cottages is an award-winning private property on a bird sanctuary that hosts the rare West Indian Whistling Duck and other birds from many continents. Yepton Beach is within a 6-minute walk. All cottages have king beds, fully equipped kitchenettes, Cable TV, DVD player with free movies, electronic safe, FREE WIFI and much more. The cottages are ideal for the all-inclusive-weary and nature lovers who like to explore the island and all her wonderful beaches and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua`s Yepton Estate Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages Saint John Parish