Just had a wonderful 10 days in Antigua staying at Yepton. The cottages are in a lovely spot next to a lake and five minutes walk from two beautiful beaches. Gabriela and Douglas gave us a very warm welcome, driving us to the supermarket, showing us all the best places to visit...even arranging a hire car for us. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone who wants a good base for touring the island and a bit of peace and quiet. Our cottage had everything we needed, including a hammock and a barbeque. Our only regret was we didn't stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yepton Estate Cottages is an award-winning private property on a bird sanctuary that hosts the rare West Indian Whistling Duck and other birds from many continents. Yepton Beach is within a 6-minute walk. All cottages have king beds, fully equipped kitchenettes, Cable TV, DVD player with free movies, electronic safe, FREE WIFI and much more. The cottages are ideal for the all-inclusive-weary and nature lovers who like to explore the island and all her wonderful beaches and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua`s Yepton Estate Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages Saint John Parish