A fantastic place to stay to explore Antigua. Both Gabriela and Douglas are very helpful and knowledgable. They go out of their way to make their guests stay as enjoyable as possible. Gabriela arranged the car hire for us and it was seamless and very easy. Driving is straight forward on the island (equipped with Douglas's tips!) and a car is recommended to make the most of the beaches and sights on the island. Antiguans will go out of their way to help even if you are not lost.
We stayed in a one bedroom cottage for one week and a studio for the second and both were very well equipped and included lots of little extras to help make day trips to the beach even more enjoyable. Both cottages had plenty of space and were equally comfortable.
The location is very peaceful overlooking the lagoon and it was lovely to sit on the veranda watching the wildlife. We found some lovely beaches nearby some of which were within walking distance.
This was the first time we have chosen a self catering option in the Caribean and we are really glad we did it. It is a great way to get a more authentic feel of the place and it was lovely to shop for fresh fruit and vegetables in the local market. As mentioned by many other guests the supermarket Gabriela takes you to has everything you could possibly need.
We tried several of the restaurants and enjoyed them all. There is plenty of choice and Douglas and Gabriella's local knowledge will help you find what you are looking for.
So if you are thinking of a holiday in Antigua then give Yepton a try...we are confident you will not be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yepton Estate Cottages is an award-winning private property on a bird sanctuary that hosts the rare West Indian Whistling Duck and other birds from many continents. Yepton Beach is within a 6-minute walk. All cottages have king beds, fully equipped kitchenettes, Cable TV, DVD player with free movies, electronic safe, FREE WIFI and much more. The cottages are ideal for the all-inclusive-weary and nature lovers who like to explore the island and all her wonderful beaches and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua`s Yepton Estate Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages Saint John Parish