Anchorage Inn
$143
$138
$147
Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$155
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$156
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Antigua Village(St. John's)
$153
Dickenson Bay Cottages(St. John's)(Great Value!)
$144
$102
$235
$162
  • Breakfast included
$356
$331
Travelocity
Jumby Bay Island(St. John's)
$1,175
$1,140
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$504
All reviewswould definitely stay here againfridge and microwaveresort hotelsmain townminute walkdickenson baybooked this hotelsome tlcsupermarkettaxiairportantiguaislandreceptionistproximitycaribbean
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The Staff is really friendly and the service was great. The Pool is heated is at night which I absolutely loved. The hotel is beautiful and quiet. The only problem I had is with the amount of ANTS we had in the kitchen area. Now I know its common for a little ants to be in the kitchen area but it was so much ants that I lost a good amount of food that could not be stored in the fridge. We thought putting our cereals and other foods up high and sealed with plastic bags would work but it didn't. I made a complaint several times and was told about ants being common (okay fine) and that they would come and exterminate. If they exterminated I wouldn't know....the ants were definitely permanent residents. My friends staying next door did not have this problem. Overall, I had a great time staying at this hotel. It's five mins from town and beaches. Would recommend!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Nubianhuntress
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed at Anchorage Inn for seven nights during my last business trip to St. John's. I decided to try this hotel after reading the reviews, but to be quite honest I am a little bit disappointed.

Although the Anchorage Inn has a very friendly staff and offers some of the basic amenities (A/C; cable TV; wire Internet access; microwave; small refrigerator; iron and board), however the room I got was a very small room, with hardly enough space to put my luggage. Another problem was the noise coming from the adjacent room ….they divided used to be one room into two single rooms, thus the separating wall is not insulated enough…. so you can hear every noise coming from the adjacent room (specially the closet door) as if it was taking place in YOUR room.

If still you decide to try this hotel, then avoid rooms 3, 4 and 5.

If you are in town for business then I doubt that's the place to go (I know I'll not go there on my next business trip to St. John's).

Room Tip: AVOID Rooms # 3, 4, and 5
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank bemacol
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We recently stayed at the Anchorage Inn and I must say that the staff (especially Althea) made this trip so pleasant and an absolute joy. They go over and beyond to ensure that you are comfortable and enjoy Antigua to the fullest from management to the housekeeping staff and grounds men. We went during the off season, but the hotel did not make it seem as if any request was an inconvenience or unreasonable. In terms of customer service, I would definitely give them 5 stars. At no time, did they make you feel rushed but ensured that you felt as if you were on a true vacation.

Each of their rooms were named after a Caribbean Country which I thought was a unique and charming way to know the various countries of the Caribbean. We had a poolside view and the entire atmosphere was very reminiscent of what you expect a place in the Caribbean to look like – laid back and relaxing.

They helped us with ground transportation via Barry Oliver (who was our tour guide/ driver for most of the trip.) If you are staying there, I recommend that you ask them for Barry for transportation needs as he shows you around Antigua with the same friendly service and reasonable prices. He certainly was a lively person who made the stories of Antigua more personalized and interactive.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a good night sleep and friendly staff who will ensure that you enjoy all that Antigua has to offer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank GilliA316
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I just returned from a very relaxing vacation in Antigua and stayed at the Anchorage Inn. This hotel has what you need if you are looking for a place to relax with not alot of hustle and bustle. All the staff are extremely friendly and looked after my every need. Although it was a slow time, it was exactly what I was looking for. I could relax at the pool without any bothers or take the short walk to the beach for fun and drinks. The hotel grounds are kept clean and very beautiful. The room was clean and kept. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay and close to the beach, town, and local places such as restaurants and casinos this is the place to stay. The Anchorage Inn has just what you need to relax and have no worries! Thanks to all for a wonderful stay...I look forward to my return trip!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My stay at the Anchorage Inn was very pleasant. The room itself was spacious and extremely clean with high ceiling and a balcony outside, a great value for the price. The staff members were always friendly and attentive when we needed any help. Great location also, only a short distance not only from town but a gorgeous beach. Would definitely recommend the Anchorage Inn.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business