“Avoid!”

Add it.
Vendor's Mall
Ranked #51 of 57 things to do in St. John's
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I suggest you avoid the souvenirs market block near the St John's harbour in Antigua as sellers are extremely unpleasant if you do not buy from them or try to gentle bargain.

2  Thank MrFunk

Reviewed May 17, 2011

I Love Antigua........... I have visited quite a few of the islands in the Caribbean, but something about ANU speaks volumes. The beaches are Amazing, the sights are breathtaking and the people are extremely warm and friendly. On my last trip there I went to the vendors mall to purchase some gifts for my friends back home. I had the opportunity of meeting an angel, Mrs.Beazer.She had a shop in the mall. Her smile and enthusiasm was what caught my attention. She was not only concerned with making a sale, but she was very interested in how I liked the island. She even went as far as helping me find other knick knacks that I was seeking. I am so glad having met such a marvelous lady. Encountering her made my visit to Antigua far more fabulous.

3  Thank KarenMar