“365 ways of Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ride Rocketman LLC

Ride Rocketman LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocketman Antigua is located over at the Coast Nightclub and Dickenson Bay. We teach and train people how to fly the first recreational water powered jetpack in the world. First time flyers are trained with a headset and remote control throttle by a certified flight instructor. The instructor talks to the student through the provided helmet teaching and guiding them during flight. The remote control used by the instructor will only work the throttle for the student until they get comfortable in the pack. Once they have achieved stability and control, the throttle control is given to the pilot. However, the remote still has the ability to shut down the power.You can watch us live in Dickenson Bay at Peppers and Lime next to Sandals. You can also have a chat with one of our instructors over at the Rocket-it Bar (Formally the Coast Night club behind Kings Casino. Its the newest attraction in Antigua, safe, fun and a high like no other. Come by and see for yourself!
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“365 ways of Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

With 365 beaches it was fun to know I could fly to anyone to get that rocket of fun !!! When I was younger the guy with the fast car got the ladies ,now the guy who " Rides the Rocketman " gets all the ladies watch out race cars drivers ,the rocketman is on your tail !!! When back to there bar Coast and got a nice and cold drink "FREE" Thanks guys!!! What a HI !!!

Visited January 2013

Christiansted, St. Croix
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exhilarating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

The jetpack flight and training was definitely the highlight of my stay in Antigua, hands down! My boyfriend and I found this tour right on the beach at Dickenson bay, near Sandals. The Rocket Guys (and girls!) calmly provided detailed instructions on how to fly the jetpack through a helmet radio. After a few minutes I was flying the jetpack nice and steady! It was so amazing to be able to fly around, I've never experienced anything like it before! Rocketman is completely addicting, I had so much fun that I HAD to fly it one more time before the end of our stay!! Thanks again to the Rocketman crew for a truly amazing time :)

Visited December 2012
Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
“Learned to fly like a superhero!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

I came out here in vacation and came across a bar. I believe it was called rock it bar. There they gave me information on the water powered JetPack! I couldn't believe it!! It was a must try. I have never had more of an amazing time in my life. Talk about a great staff who really went out of their way to make sure I was able to try it with my schedule, and made me feel really comfortable. Plus I got to sit and have drinks after I flew. It was an experience of a life time that I wish everyone could experience. Crossed that off my bucket list. Thanks Scotty and Andrew for making my vacation unforgettable!!! I will be back next year!!