“Awsome” 5 of 5 stars

Reservoir Range
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in St. John's
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The most activities on the island of Antigua in one place! Enjoy, PAINTBALL, CLAYS PIGEON, HAND GUNS SHOOTING(SOON),AIR GUNS, ARCHERY, MOUNTAIN BIKING RENTAL. Enjoy the beautiful clubhouse set in 44 acres of stunning countryside. Free activities include Ping Pong, Air Hockey, Table Football and Darts. Potworks Dam , the best and unique outdoor activity centre.
Windsor, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awsome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My son and I were raw novices. Never fired anything beyond paint balls.
Had an awsome experience. We will both be back!!

Malibu, California
“Amazing Range for All Ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place is amazing. The manager, Geremy Thomas, with his son and friendly staff, were extremely attentive and helpful. The grounds are very well maintained and offer challenging clays, top-notch equipment, and fun for all ages. I went with 2 of my sons, ages 15 and 12, and they enjoyed themselves with the different clay target layouts (in the air, and rolling across the ground!), and also on the superb archery range - where they were able to shoot compounds, recurves, and crossbows at different tagets...both large and small. I can't say enough about the comfort of the lodge area with it's couches and bar, extremely comfortable hanging in between the activities on the ranges. Good vibes from everyone there, even in the rain, made this a great day.

Visited December 2012
St. John's, Antigua
“Brilliant Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were a big group for a birthday, we tried a bit of everything - archery, cross bow, clay pigeon and hand guns - all brilliant with fantastic instruction - it makes no difference if you are a complete beginner or experienced. Everyone had so much fun and enjoyed a few evening drinks at the bar afterwards. I can't wait to take my dad there in a couple of weeks' time. Antigua has needed a facility like this for a long time.

Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“What a fantastic all round experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Having never shot a gun before and being very reluctant to go, my friends convinced me and i have to say I'm very glad they did!
It was a wonderful experience. I was scared at first but Will our instructor who was very professional and fun made me enjoy myself and have a great day.
All the staff was very friendly and we all enjoyed a post shooting drink and a very entertaining band.
Thank you all so much for such a big highlight in our holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

London, United Kingdom
“Great experience in a beautiful setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went here with my partner over xmas. I'm female, small at 5'2" and have never done any sort of shooting before, so was a little anxious about the recoil from the clay pigeon shooting. I have to say though, was all absolutely fine. The instructor explained that they use bullets that reduce the recoil so I barely noticed. The instructor was great, reassuring and very enthusiastic himself! I felt safe and you can tell all the staff were very experienced, professional and knowledgeable in their field. We both had a great time and ended up coming back again another day to try out some archery and more shooting.

The place is run by an English guy who was fantastic, friendly and very welcoming. You can see the whole place looks brand new and is set up great. As well as the scenery, you have the chilling areas, snacks, drinks, loos, etc. They offer good range of other activities too including, mountain cycling and fishing.

The locals commented that they had never had anything like this in Antigua before and thought that it was a great idea and it definitely was. All the staff were really friendly and helpful. I'm glad we went there and I had a go as I don't think I'd have felt so brave or comfortable doing it here in the UK. The weather, the friendly staff and the beautiful setting of course was a huge plus.

HIGHLY recommended. Many thanks Jeremy for your hospitality and a fantastic experience in Antigua - S & L

Visited December 2012