New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Reservoir Range
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in St. John's
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The most activities on the island of Antigua in one place! Enjoy, PAINTBALL, CLAYS PIGEON, HAND GUNS SHOOTING(SOON),AIR GUNS, ARCHERY, MOUNTAIN BIKING RENTAL. Enjoy the beautiful clubhouse set in 44 acres of stunning countryside. Free activities include Ping Pong, Air Hockey, Table Football and Darts. Potworks Dam , the best and unique outdoor activity centre.
London, United Kingdom
“Great experience in a beautiful setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went here with my partner over xmas. I'm female, small at 5'2" and have never done any sort of shooting before, so was a little anxious about the recoil from the clay pigeon shooting. I have to say though, was all absolutely fine. The instructor explained that they use bullets that reduce the recoil so I barely noticed. The instructor was great, reassuring and very enthusiastic himself! I felt safe and you can tell all the staff were very experienced, professional and knowledgeable in their field. We both had a great time and ended up coming back again another day to try out some archery and more shooting.

The place is run by an English guy who was fantastic, friendly and very welcoming. You can see the whole place looks brand new and is set up great. As well as the scenery, you have the chilling areas, snacks, drinks, loos, etc. They offer good range of other activities too including, mountain cycling and fishing.

The locals commented that they had never had anything like this in Antigua before and thought that it was a great idea and it definitely was. All the staff were really friendly and helpful. I'm glad we went there and I had a go as I don't think I'd have felt so brave or comfortable doing it here in the UK. The weather, the friendly staff and the beautiful setting of course was a huge plus.

HIGHLY recommended. Many thanks Jeremy for your hospitality and a fantastic experience in Antigua - S & L

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“First class experience- highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am an American and I went with my two sons- visited as one of three attractions during an 8 day stay on the island. All of the tripadvisor reviews were spot on. My sons said it was the highlight of the trip. Facility is brand new and in excellent condition. We have only gone shooting twice before. Equipment was first class. Personal instruction was excellent. The owner and all of the people who work there are knowledgeable, patient and very customer friendly. We felt safe and in excellent hands the entire time. Would highly recommend it for beginners or more experienced shooters and if we go back to Antigua we will definitely return.

uk
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fantastic day !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This facility on Antigua is first class and well worth a visit. Very professionally managed by Geremy and his son who were excellent hosts and provided one on one instruction for my son and I on the clay shoots.The site facilities for the range of activities offered could not be bettered and are world class.After the clays there was time for a beer or two which rounded of a perfect morning. We will certainly be back.

Antigua
“Great xmas party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Had a fantastic day of shooting and shenanigans at reservoir range. From the clays, to the live band and table tennis, our host behind the bar was the true blue 'service with a smile'. Our instructor, Will, was an informative and patient teacher with the skills to match. Great day had by all, and be ready for when we return.

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Visit from the Celebrity Summit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I can honestly say there is nothing else quite like this on the island. The quality of the grounds and the professionalism of the staff is so different to the usual lazy attitudes I have experienced with locals. What a wonderful experience. Resevoir Range is a quick trip from the port. This is a must see for all who cruise and are tired of the same old excursions.