“no good”

Cuisines: Cuban
London, United Kingdom
“no good”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

disappointed about the quality and cleanliness, but the staff friendly , food however very poor and dirty

Visited April 2013

New York City, New York
“Terrific food”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

A small outdoor restaurant that makes great cuban food. The mojitos are even better than the food. It took a while for our drinks to come out, but then I realized the bartender was hand crushing the mint. Unbelievably good. The prices are reasonable too. The food also took a while but there was only on cook. It was worth the wait. I highly suggest this restaurant as a great laid back spot to eat and enjoy a mojito.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Joseph315
St. John's, Antigua
“Our mojito spot”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The bartender is friendly and always greets you with a smile and warm approach, he even remembers faces and orders. The atmosphere is relaxed and really great

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Amanda P
St. John's, Antigua
“Fantastic Cuban food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

It is run by a husband and wife team from Cuba (rumoured she was the former Chef for Castro. True or not I don't know), she cooks there in the open Kitchen, all fresh. I was originally taken there by an American friend of mine who's family are originally from Cuba. He told me I must try the Mojito's which he said were the best I would try, and they were. I let him order with him knowing the Cuban food. He insisted I have the Black beans as a side dish which she makes herself, not being a fan of them i originally refused but he insisted, thank God I tried them because they were to die for and have had them every time since. I have since took family and friends there and everyone finds it exceptional at a very reasonable cost. Unfortunately it is open for Lunch every day and open for evening meals ONLY on a Friday. Never have I taken photos of my food, but there once with my wife I felt it was too good to let it pass, so please have a look. One downside is the chairs hurt your bum!!!!! but I reckon it's worth it for the food, atmosphere and the company of the owners.
Please try this place and spread the word. I cannot believe this place has been open for over a year and there are no reviews on here. Just down the road from the Larder, different style but equally as good food.

• Visited August 2012