“Mixed emotions”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of C&C Wine Bar

C&C Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Mixed emotions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Some old friends that live on Island invited me out to dinner here and I was blown away by the restaurant being literally outside and near by the ocean that you can smell it. I ordered the chicken Alfredo which was OK but not the best. The customer service is top notch and the wine is excellent. My only downside is when reservations for the restaurant are made guest can request specific tables so while we were having dinner the guest for the table walked up on us and basically stood over us until we left...totally unacceptable!!

Wales
“Amazing Coconut Shrimp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

The wine and food is excellent, if you go to St Johns you must visit this wine bar...the food is excellent especially the coconut shrimp....

Visited May 2014
Ashland, Massachusetts
“Fun karaoke, good wine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We went to C&C on Saturday night because I'd read that they had karaoke. I love karaoke and thought it would be fun to check it out Caribbean style. C&C is a very nice open air restaurant with a fabulous wine selection and what looked like yummy food (we had eaten elsewhere previously). The place was packed and it took a few minutes (5-10) for someone to realize we'd been seated and offer us a drink. My mom ordered a large bottle of sparkling water and they brought her the bottle poured a glass and then took the bottle away! Not all wines are served by the glass and since they were busy I just let the server choose a red wine for me. She brought me a very nice Cabernet Sauvignon but was too heavy on the tannins for me to continue drinking it all night long. I asked for something lighter and she brought me a nice Shiraz. The karaoke was fun and the KJ's were very entertaining.

Visited May 2014
Rockwall, Texas
“Patio dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the Chicken in Creme Sauce with pasta (Alfredo). He enjoyed the Shrimp Salad. Kept saying how good it was. Both were very tasty and nice portions. Cool patio, tasty brandy, free wi-fi & efficient service. Will come again without question!

1 Thank RockinM412
Naples, Florida
“Delicious pasta and great wine values”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Charming courtyard setting, friendly service, consistent food. We lived on the island for 5+ months and this was a regular dining spot for us, and for friends visiting.

Visited April 2014