“Not a restaurant but a good Wine Bar” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of C&C Wine Bar

C&C Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Not a restaurant but a good Wine Bar”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Not realy a restaurant but a good wine bar...
Nice atmosphere but if you sit outside you'll notice the odd rodant scuttling around... not there fault but a must to fix problem!!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Roby T

Regina, Sk.
“Must try the lasagna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Thursday night special at the quaint C & C Wine bar is a must try, lasagna. The tiny tiny restaurant was recommended by the locals and did not disappoint.
They specialize in South African wines and Claudine, one of the owners, immediately selected a wonderful red for me to try when I requested a pinot noir which they did not carry. It was perfect!

My bruschetta appetizer was also, perfect. Claudine and her business partner Cutie were both perfect hosts and made you feel at home. The wait staff were treated and respected like their children and that caring was passed on to the customers.

The biggest delight of the evening was the bill. I thought my husband was quoting the price for my two very large, free pored classes of wine but not our ENTIRE meal!

Dessert was a short walk across the courtyard to their sister property Australian Homemade Ice cream and chocolate.

Enjoy!

St. John's, Antigua
“C & C rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

relaxed, friendly atmosphere for meeting old friends or making new ones. Very good selection of high quality wines. Superb lemony salmon pasta and crunchy coconut shrimp, perfectly fried, and served with a passion sauce - deeeelicious! Service friendly and accommodating. It's the perfect place in St John's - day or night.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I went to C&C Wine Bar at Redcliffe Quay on the second night of our visit to Antigua. As we walked in I met one of the owners, Cutie and felt as if I had known her forever. She radiates amazing love and warmth and we felt at home immediately.

The atmosphere was wonderful and the food amazing. We went on Thursday, which is lasagne night. If you visit then, I suggest that you book a reservation because it’s a ‘sold out’ night and I was lucky enough to get a veggie one, which was completely delicious.

My cabernet sauvignon was delightful. Yet if you are not a wine lover, that’s OK because there is a great selection of drinks on offer.

C&C Wine Bar is rated number 2 restaurant and bar. I look forward to the day when it becomes number 1, a position Cutie and her business partner, Claudine, truly deserve. Don’t forget to visit their ice cream shop, Australian Homemade located at Redcliffe Quay!

A quality venue run by quality owners with friendly and helpful staff. I recommend this establishment unreservedly!

sunlover070
“Fantastic good, wine and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

What a great place to have a meal, try some new wine while browsing some cute shops near by! We read about C&C before going to Antigua and had plans to visit. Before we got there people from our resort went and also recommended it. Don't wait for the duty free ( it isn't great) buy your wine here to bring home!