“Great day on the water!”

Catamaran Sailing Antigua
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in St. John's
More attraction details
Owner description: Catamaran Sailing Antigua offers you an unforgettable day on our beautiful luxury sailing yacht. We offer very "Private & Exclusive" luxury sailing charters for you & your loved one or for the whole family! Wayne & Lara are your crew aboard "Cool Cat" She is a gorgeous 48 foot catamaran. There is PLENTY deck space for you to enjoy your private yacht for the day. We offer you the most delicious lunch cooked on a BBQ at the back of the boat. Our service is discreet and of high quality. We strive to make this a very special day out for you. Our yacht will anchor for lunch where you can swim, snorkel the beautiful reefs or just sit back and relax. If you like to avoid the crowds and enjoy some "style", this is the one for you!!
Reviewed July 27, 2014

You have to go out on the Cool Cat Catamaran! We booked for a Wednesday 6 hour tour. It was fantastic! We enjoyed drinks, sunshine, the ocean, snorkeling, company of good friends and the BEST CHICKEN EVER! We loved Wayne and Lara so much that we booked the Antigua Buggy's with them for the same week. You must go see for yourself!

4  Thank Christa T

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We rented the Catamaran for our group of six. It was an awesome day. It was a very good way to get to see the island. We were staying at the Sandal's resort and the Catamaran place picked us up and took us back. It was completely stress free...exactly the way a vacation should be. The food was delicious. My husband LOVED the rice that was made....and we STILL want the recipe!!!! If you are considering adding this excursion to your vacationing experience, we all HIGHLY recommend it!!!

3  Thank acrhorn
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I read the reviews of Laura not being very friendly and they were correct. Wane was accommodating the food was really good but they weren't into it and it was obvious. We thought we had a pretty good time but went snorkeling in Barbados a few days later and WOW what a difference the captain and deck hands make.
We left the marina went straight to a beach and anchored...They gave us masks and said get in. There were not many fish and not that much to see. I would not take this trip again.

3  Thank Tamigaga
LaraANDWayne, Owner at Catamaran Sailing Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2016

Thank you for your review. We had received devastating news days 2 days before your charter and looking back at the situation now, we should have cancelled the charter and taken time out to grieve instead.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

My extended family of 10 toured on the Cool Cat Catamaran on July 8, 2014.
My husband and I wanted our family to have this experience as a thank you for cruising with us for our anniversary. We picked the Cool Cat due to the number of positive reviews on Trip Advisor.
That being said, we were all looking forward to this trip. I am sorry to report, however, that we were all very disappointed. I will explain in detail so you have an idea of what our experience was like. Wayne picked us up outside the cruise ship dock as promised. He did not welcome us or say he was glad we were going, etc. He had very little to say during the half hour ride. He did not talk about the island or give us any information. Once we arrived, we made our way to the catamaran. Lara was waiting and introduced herself. That was the ONLY communication we had with her the entire day except at the end when she said good bye.
The catamaran was clean and well appointed. Drinks were supplied as promised. Lunch consisted of rice salad, and chicken. At least three of the chicken pieces were raw inside. I could not eat mine as it was not sufficiently cooked.
We were taken to one snorkel spot and to a beach to swim. Although it rained on and off during the day, both activities were enjoyable.
During the entire trip, neither Wayne or Lara inquired as to whether we were having a good time. Wayne did respond if asked a question, but it was limited. We all felt like we were bothering them by being there. I don’t know what it was, but something was DEFINITELY WRONG ON THIS TRIP. We just cannot figure it out. As I planned this for everyone, I was most embarrassed. Due to the way we were treated, I have to say that I would not recommend this trip to anyone.

9  Thank nikidoodles

Thank you for your review. Yes, we were not ourselves as we were trying to come to terms with a devastating news that we had received that morning maybe what we should have done was cancel the charter and take time to grieve ...

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went on a catamaran boat trip on the 24th june, it was the best experience ever, going round the island was amazing, swimming the turtles was the best thing I have done, kenny, david, kim and peter were amazing crew, they were friendly, funny and made the trip worth while, the food was lovely, overall its such an amazing experience, I would recommend this to everyone

1  Thank paigelhunt