“Located On Dickenson Bay Beach”

Warri Pier Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 106 Restaurants in St. John's
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The Pier juts out into the sea . Its located on Dickenson Bay Beach . I have not eaten here so I cannot advise on food or costs they do post a Menu on the outside of the pier . Its located in a great area .

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant as it looked nice from the beach as it was on a pier and it was romantic to sit on the water at night. However, the menu was very limited and the food was completely unappealing and tasteless. The worst pasta and caesar salad we have ever had. We could not finish our food and left hungry. We had a great waitress but unfortunately not even she could redeem our experience. If I was ever to return it would be for drinks only in which case I do not think it is worth it.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Positioned at the end of the pier and attached to the hotel. Reasonable menu selection but for me food was just OK Had to book a table.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

A really lovely setting on the pier. Superb views and once we watched pelicans diving for their dinner, just a few yards from us.
Food is good, staff were great but expect Antiguan realxed service.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

This restaurant has fabulous sunsets as it is actually built on a pier. The food and drinks are good. Opening hours appear inconsistent, so call ahead to ensure that they are open.