“A must do!”

$100.00*
and up
Sail and Snorkel in Cades Reef
More attraction details
Owner description: The Island Safari tours forms part of the many Tropical Adventure tours in Antigua and Barbuda. These 4x4 Land Rovers, are fully equipped, with the necessities for making an exciting journey around the tropical scenery of Antigua. With thirst quenching drinks aboard, and a lunch that comes to you, your hydration in the sun will never give up. These trucks will make you discover areas like Pot Works Dam, Body Pond, Devil's Bridge, Betty's Hope, and much much more! Come and enjoy the real adventure with us, and get a proper land tour filled with knowledgeable information on the culture of Antigua, and top it off with a swim at some of Antigua's most secluded beaches!
Montclair, New Jersey
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“A must do!”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

While there for our wedding/honeymoon, my husband and I did this tour which covered devils bridge, bettys hope, and stingray city! Our your guide, Davy was very informative and funny! He made the trip wonderful, we are actually still in contact with him after arriving back in the US bc we became such good friends with him! The tour was great, we saw and learned so much about the beautiful island. The jeep was so perfect for the tour...make sure you wear your seatbelts bc it does get bumpy! We were flying up out of our seats, very fun! Warning: the Rum punch is very strong! My only complaint is the lunch kind of grossed me out, we ate at bettys hope, it smelt like goats, so many bugs, and they served the food out of tupperwear containers. My husband and I only ate the salad. Otherwise we will definitely do the trip again!

4 Thank soontobemrs30

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“This Made Me Love Antigua”
Reviewed October 23, 2010

We heard about this tour as we came in on our flight, and it was so much fun. The tour guides where on time, trucks felt very safe, and the tour was very informative. I have so many pictures from that day. They also offer boat cruises around the island, will be doing that next when i go back to Antigua.

3 Thank abigstar
St. Louis, MO
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Buckle your seat belts!”
Reviewed August 25, 2010

We did the Island Safari 4x4 Discovery tour on Thurs. 8/19/10. Our guide, Reginald, called the restaurant where we were waiting for him to pick us up, so they would tell us he was running a little late. I appreciated that. He was a considerate guide the whole time, pointing out all the sites, and warning us when we were about to go off-road. The off-roading was crazy, the roads were full of ruts & dips & divots, we were bouncing like crazy--thank God for seat belts! He pointed out lots of trees & plants to us, and my favorite part of the tour was when he pulled over & picked guava off the tree for each of us. He also stopped at a roadside stand so I could buy a sugar apple, which I loved :) Lunch was catered, it was a picnic at Betty's Hope plantation...which consists of a restored windmill, and that's about it. But there was nobody else there, we had a very enjoyable picnic lunch, with fewer bugs than I would have expected back home. We finished the tour at Long Bay beach, and we were able to buy an Antiguan "black pineapple" which the vendor cut up for us to eat right there. I felt like I never had "real" pineapple before, this thing was SOOO good. We could tell with all the tours we took, these people love sharing Antigua with visitors.

4 Thank tjstyers