“Nicole's Table Rum Punch....a must for any visitor!”
Review of Nicole's Table

Nicole's Table
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nicole's Table offers Caribbean cookery classes that twist local flavors with outside influences. It includes such titles as Cooking with Rum, Coordinating Curries, From the Sea, and All About Jerk although we do offer customized classes upon request. Classes are small, hands-on or laid back... your choice. They last 3-4 hours and are offered in our local eco-friendly Caribbean home which is full of Caribbean stories, local foods and flavours. Come visit our home in Antigua to learn how to cook with a Caribbean flair. Eat, drink, have fun and meet new friends while you enjoy a breathless view of the Caribbean Sea.
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I had the wonderful experience of attending a gathering at Nicole's Table. As I spent the evening sampling so many wonderful specialty dishes, I was introduced to Nicole's Rum Punch, made according to the island's best traditions. I became an immediate fan and enjoyed several glasses throughout the evening. A special drink from a very special place.
Thanks Nicole and Adam! I hope someday to return!

Date of experience: December 2010
Caribbean_Cooking, Owner at Nicole's Table, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Thanks Pete! I'm wondering when you're coming back to sample some more punch or if I made a mistake by sending you the recipe. ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Nicole

in 8 reviews
"wrapped in bacon"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed April 22, 2011

My wife and I had the opportunity to spend an afternoon at Nicole's Table. We took the cooking with Rum Class and found it to be exciting and delicious, we were given great hands on instruction which really made this a learning experience for us both. Adam, Nicole, Zoey and Emily were gracious hosts and really made our time together wonderful! Adam, thank you for the lesson on the different varieties of rum as well as opening your home to Tricia and I. Plantains & Bacon, Coconut rice with Red beans, Bread Pudding with Rum sauce and a delicious rum glazed Flank Steak... what else can you ask for!?! I highly recommend you come and spend some time with this wonderful family learning how to cook with the different flavors of this beautiful island!

Date of experience: April 2011
Reviewed February 22, 2011

A great way to spend the day in Antigua and learn about the local food. Nicole makes this a very interactive cooking experience. She has lots of great cooking tips, has fabulous recipes and did I say anything about the great view from her patio. We were a party of 8 people and everyone raved about the day.

Date of experience: February 2011
Reviewed February 7, 2011

I live full time on a sailboat and was lucky enough to hear about Nicole's table through a fellow cruiser in the harbor. It was a truly enjoyable evening. Nicole is warm and welcoming with a beautiful home. On the menu that night was Baked Stuffed Snapper. Cooking a whole fish is something that I've never attempted. I am no longer intimidated and will now tackle this in my small galley on the boat. Today I am bringing the Coconut Custard Tart with Lemon Curd that we learned to another boat to share. I hope to be back in Antigua one day to attended another class. Thanks Nicole!

Date of experience: February 2011

Hey!

Since you love trying out and experimenting with new foods, I've worked out a couple of new menus... One is very local style - called "SaltFish and Fungi" - where we explore down home Antiguan cooking while another focuses on ginger as an ingredient (called "Just Add Ginger!").

Hope to see you again in the near future,

Nicole