What a great few weeks spent on the lovely island of Antigua.
I was over with a couple of colleagues on a pre season cricket and fitness training tour for the lead up to our 2010 season. We were fortunate enough to spend our three weeks at The Villas of Sunset Lane, being well looked after by Jacqueline Court Thomas. We were undertaking tough training schedules and beach runs at 6.30am, and throughout this time Jacqueline made sure that the we stuck to our strict diets, with fantastic breakfasts and gourmet lunches and dinner; a personal favourite being the conch chowder and chicken roti's, washed down with thirst quenching home made ginger beer.
The restaurant and balcony has lovely views overlooking the pool and Dickenson Bay, with beautiful sunrise and sunsets, which i found rather relaxing. Rooms were very clean, comfy and spacious and the location was a short walk to many of Antiguas stunning beaches.
I would basically recommend the Villas at Sunset Lane to anyone whether it be couples, familys, groups of friends or touring parties, as the hospitality you receive is out of this world. Be warned however, you will not want to leave.
All in all I hope i get the chance to return in the very near future, as i had a memorble stay, and i wish Jackie all the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish