Everything in the previous reviews is spot on. Many of the hotels in the islands are spotty with the usual problems. This is a small boutique hotel, but it is my number one choice for Antigua. Jackie has put a great deal of thought and hard work into making this an excellent place to stay. Her attention to detail shows in every aspect of the hotel. As a business traveler, the wi fi signal is strong, and it does not fade. Jackie is an accomplished chef, and she uses fresh, local ingredients in her dishes. Her salads are especially memorable because you can tell all of the ingredients are fresh -- as opposed to the wilted vegetables you find at so many island hotels. Ryan is "Johnny on the spot' when it comes to anything you need. Thanks again, Jackie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish