Gracious Indeed! Jackie and her staff, especially, Ryan, are all about customer service. We stayed for 5 nights and used a Groupon, which made our stay extremely affordable. The resort is well-kept and less than a 10 min walk from a public beach. Jackie's food is much better than I've had at other resorts int the Carribean and she is truly interested in your palate. Although driving in Antigua is challenging, it is great to get to see the island. The locals are extremely friendly and help with directions. Jackie can arrange for a car. It is worth it, just have some patience. Don't think twice about staying here - you will not be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish