We went to Antigua in the first week in March and stayed 6 days at this hotel. We wanted a quiet, clean, and well run hotel and that is what we got.. The hotel is small with only a few rooms but is impeccably clean and the view of the sea from the balcony outside the dining room is stunning. We did not know it at the time but the location of the hotel so close to St Johns was far more convenient for us than being stuck on one of the larger resort hotels many of which are situated on more remote parts of the island. There is a beach only a few minutes walk away if you wish to swim or sunbathe although the hotel itself has a beautiful pool of its own. The food cooked by Jackie was excellent and we only had to ask to be provided with a drink be it soft or alcoholic.Ryan (Jackie's "aid de campe") was freely available to take us to St Johns, local supermarkets, on an island tour, or to pick us up or drop us at the airport and was always willing to go that "extra mile" for all of the guests. Jackie was attentive and a wonderful host and obviously has a drive to provide a truly excellent experience for her guests. The remainder of the staff were attentive but discrete. If you want dancing and loud music at night or wish to carouse noisily around the pool this is not the place to come. If you want a quiet retreat in which to relax you could do no better than book in here. Although we did not come to Antigua on business I find it difficult to believe that you could make a better choice than to stay here. Overall an excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish