A small but very special place. Very close to the beach, but up the hillside with a spectacular view!
Jackie the owner also is a wonderful chef and had special fresh meals daily! Ryan had my coffee ready every morning and only needed to be asked once(open the blinds and it was there in minutes). Ryan drove us wherever we wanted and got us there safe even though people drove crazy there. Jackie took care of all our special needs and arranged whatever we needed., I also want to thank Evelyn who cleaned the suite and helped at meals. We will miss talking with you while we had our coffee on the balcony. I hope your little one is feeling better.. We already miss you guys! (and the FOOD!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish