“Great day, great people.”

Scenic Tours Antigua
Ranked #6 of 43 Tours in St. John's
More attraction details
Owner description: For more than 10 years, Scenic Tours Antigua has been a transportation leader and innovator.We are among Antigua and Barbuda’s best but our service is not limited to tourism. Corporations, governments, sporting and cultural groups have also called on us.We offer a wide variety of ground transportation options. We respectfully serve all classes of clientele from VIPs to budget travelers, first timers to repeaters. We deliver comfort and convenience, including airport transfers and event transportation.And we deliver the best tours on island, customized to suit your fancy.We have the know-how to make your experience special. Our staff delights in showcasing our beautiful island, located in the heart of the Caribbean. We know its ins and outs – from famed historical sites and natural wonders like Nelson’s Dockyard, Shirley Heights, Devil’s Bridge and Betty’s Hope to even the most secluded of the 365 beaches along our curvy coastline.Our staff is very professional, following the lead set by company owner, Sean Beazer, a certified Service Ambassador. Once you’ve experienced our quality service, you’ll realize you have made an excellent choice in selecting us as your ground transportation provider.Come with us and discover Antigua like No one Else.
Naperville, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great day, great people.”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We just used this company on 12/18 when our cruise ship stopped in Antigua for the day. I have to say I was very happy with this company. We were met on the dock by Sean, the owner. He was very friendly and helpful. Our driver Jerome was awesome, very knowledgeable about the island, he showed us all around and had some great insight into the island. They dropped us at Grand Pineapple resort where we had a day pass. The Hotel dropped the ball a bit on our reservation, but Sean and Jerome had it all squared away quickly. The resort was great, the food was awesome and the all included drinks were strong. If going to Antigua I could not recommend Sean and his crew more.

Visited December 2013

Ottawa, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Amazing private tour of Antigua”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had booked this private excursion online prior to sailing for an Island sight seeing with beach tour. I was a little hesitant to pay a deposit online without speaking to anybody so I emailed first. Sean called me at home here in Canada and explained everything to me. I was booking this tour for 4 people. I paid half the price for deposit using paypal and shortly after received notification of my payment and all the information needed.

On the morning of pick up Jerome picked us up at 09:00 sharp as planned. He is a very nice, mannerly gentleman and very professional and informative. His knowledge of the Island is very good and interesting. He is also a very careful driver and you will feel very comfortable in his clean air conditioned vehicle. He brought us to all the main points of interest as well as the National Park which was an additional $8.00 pp entrance. The last 2 hours of the tour he brought us to Coki Beach. We arranged a departure time and he brought us back to the ship by 4:00 pm as planned.

The 4 of us very much enjoyed this tour. I absolutely recommend using their services to tour Antigua because it is breathtakingly beautiful. You will never be able to appreciate it's beauty by shopping or walking around the port. I would highly recommend them and if we ever return to the area I would be sure to give them a call.

Thank you Scenic Tours for a very enjoyable day. Keep up the good work. Your professionalism is very much appreciated.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank 2monkeys
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Excellent tour and great price!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Just back From an 8 day cruise and this was the best tour of them all! My friend booked this tour based on trip advisor reviews and we all can recommend this tour 100%.
Nice clean air conditioned vehicle and an amazing tour guide Jerome! Jerome was very knowledgeable about the history, culture and religions of Antigua. Jerome had a wealth of information regarding the various parishes (districts) that exist on Antigua and answered our many questions.
We did the scenic tour with beach. Heads up that you will need to bring extra money to get into Nelson dockyards and the blockhouse. Think it was only $4.00 American extra per person and well worth it! The cost included a tour by a staff member at the dockyards. Lots of history here and not to be missed!
Out of all our ports visited this was my favourite and that probably had to do with our tour, scenery and Jerome!
My friend booked the tour online and found Sean to be very professional and quick in answering any questions she had.
All 4 of us were highly impressed with this tour and Antigua!

Visited October 2013
Gold Coast, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best day of our entire holiday”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We were invited on this tour by two crazy American girls we had met on our cruise. They found this tour on Trip Advisor and Sean came highly recommended. Miguel ended up being our driver because Sean was not well but he ended up coming also for the ride. Both Miguel and Sean were fantastic - they supplied the drinks (beer and rum punch) and were very informative and both spoke fantastic English. Antigua is our favorite island and I'm sure it is thanks to Miguel and Sean (and the girls too if course). Thanks guys for a great day

Visited September 2013
Grove City, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour of Beautiful Antigua”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We booked the Pineapple East Tour on our port of call while in Antigua. Sean had excellent communication and it was super easy to book. Upon arrival at the port, Jerome was waiting for us. Jerome was the BEST tour guide! He was very professional, informative and fun. He made us want to come back to Antigua again and again!!! Thank you for sharing your love of this beautiful island with us!

Visited August 2013