Review Highlights
Most memorable tour on our 2 week cruise

We did a total of 5 private tours on a recent cruise. Scenic Tours Antigua stood out because of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Meag28
Dover, New Hampshire
RAYMONDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

This was the best tour of my entire vacation!! Raymond had the answer to every question we asked... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Lanese A
via mobile

All reviews island experience private tour turner's beach beach excursion nelson's dockyard shirley heights great tour beautiful island cruise ship local bakery national park booked this tour chairs and umbrellas great overview driver guide great value for the price pineapple
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We prebooked with Sean Beazer of Scenic Tours Antigua after doing some research getting ready for our cruise. I cannot recommend this touring company enough. Our driver Jerome was waiting for us at pick up point with a clean newer van, cooler with beverages and a great attitude. Jerome had a planned route they normally take you on but I had done some checking before hand and had other places I wanted to go. Jerome had no issue with changing his plans and took me everywhere we wanted to go. His knowledge of the island was amazing and he was a very safe driver and extremely courteous. We went to Devils Bridge which was just gorgeous and being the animal lover I am I had to go to the Donkey Sanctuary where they rescue donkeys and adopt a donkey. We saw so much on this tour it was fascinating and tons and tons of picture opportunities. We had gone on a group tour at a previous stop and didn't see a tenth of what we got to see on our private tour. Thanks Jerome you made our day! We will be back to see you in the hopefully not to distant future! Yours friends Cindy and Duane

1  Thank cindy a
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We really enjoyed our tour with Scenic Antigua Tours. Jerome, our driver & guide was very personable & informative. Great value for the price.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We found Scenic Tours by google search and booked pre-cruise. Our guide, Jerome, was great. He was very knowledge about the island and really enjoyed his job. He drove a clean air conditioned minivan. His driving skills were excellent. This tour is worth the money. Bring your camera - lots of photo ops on this beautiful island.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I booked the tour & beach option with Sean pre - cruise after reading reviews. I can only say that our day in Antigua was the highlight of our cruise. As a family of six we had a private minivan driven by JEROME - at a fraction of the cruise trip price. Jerome was waiting near the quay as advised - even though we were a little early. I simply can't fault the service we had that day , Jerome was extremely knowledgeable about all the areas we drove through. From the culture, the people, the architecture , religions and even the type of vegetation & flowers. He showed us all the normal tour highlights including Cobbs cross , shirley heights, fig tree lane ,English harbour & the Nelsons dockyard. he also showed us several beautiful beaches on the Atlantic & Caribbean sides allowing stops for photos.

Jeromes' driving skills were excellent ( & my mother in law is a nervous passenger !)
We spent the afternoon on the beautiful Jolly Harbour beach where our driver waited and took us safely back to the ship - he was totally flexible about time and arranged a kayak for the kids with the local water sports guy for a great price.
I can only sum up by saying we had a day like VIP'S on a beautiful island with a great tour guide.
Will definitely be using scenic tours again - and best wishes to your Grandma Jerome !

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Sean Beazer is truly the best tour operator we have ever had on our 10 Cruises. We consider Sean a dear friend. He is knowledgable and passionate about telling people about his lovely island.
Plus he has amazing driving skills !
This was our 3rd tour with Scenic Tours Antigua, and we would not hesitate to use them on our next trip to Antigua.
Thank you Sean,from your freinds with the penguin.