Visited Antigua and stayed at the delightful Siboney. Upon arrival we were visited by the owner Tony Johnston, who gave us his personal picks of restuarants, and other places of interest while in Antigua. The hotel is very secluded, and romantic. It made for the perfect getaway for my honey and I. The staff was hospitable, and very accommodating. Midnight swims in the pool which is surrounded by a lush garden, and morning strolls on the the adjacent white sandy beach made this the perfect romantic location. Thanks Siboney for making our vacation memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish