We stayed at Siboney for one week in February, this was our first visit to the caribbean.The best thing about the whole island was the friendlyness of the people, they really could not do enough for you. The best thing about the Siboney Beach Club was the beautiful private space comprising the tropical garden & pool.For whatever reason this seemed to be under utilised by the guests. My wife & I had it to ourselves on most occasions.
We had one problem with the accomodation which deserves mentioning.This was that the mosquito protection was deteriorating and did not provide an adequate barrier. My wife is a particular sufferer from these insects and this did serve to take an edge off the hotel and the holiday overall. This apart it proved to be an excellent introduction to visiting the caribbean in winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish