In Feb. my husband and I went for our annual vacation in Antigua. Staying in the Suite #1 in Siboney Beach Club, As always we felt right at home. We have been staying in the the same suite for the last 25 years! Since 1984 , that is. You would be absolutely right if you drew the conclusion that we love it. Unconditionally! For Feb. 2009, our good friend, Tony Johnson, the owner and his crew, had most tastefully redcorated our suite, completing the finishing touches as we arrived. Tony called us at home on christmas, told us that there had been afire in our suite, assured us that everything would be taken care of before we arrived and asked if we would prefer a pair of recliners or Caribbean style sofas in the front room. We opted for the recliners. When we arrived were met with the usual warim greetings of the staff and the usual impeccable appearance of our suite. There was no way if telling that a fire had occurred just a very few weeks earlier. Our stay followed the usual pattern: toasting in the sun on the beach, siiting in our chairs in the shade of the palms, watching the birds and pelicans and ,of course, other guests passing by and also taking a dip in the Caribbean Sea to cool off. You can cool off by the swimming pool and take in the beautiful gardens and dine at Coconut Grove. We chatted and laughed with the Siboney crew and generally had a ball. We left sadly, making our booking for 2010 as we paid our bill. We certainly will be back - we cannot do without our annual Siboney vacation. It's our home away from home. Hope to see you there.
Bob and Barbara of CT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish