Stayed at the Siboney for 4 nights. Nice location right on the beach. Certainly a nice alternative to the Sandal's type of experience. Very clean rooms and a caring helpful staff. Lovely gardens which made sitting out on the porch while having breakfast just a great way to start the day. The rooms have slated doors overlooking the gardens, so we did have some mosquitos...but not overly problematic. Fantastic beach and water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish