We found The Siboney Beach Club to be absolutely delightful.
Our suite included a patio with a garden view near the pool for a bargain price.
The staff were warm and hospitable.
The adjacent Coconut restaurant served scrumptious meals right at the edge of the Caribbean Sea. We had the best bloody Marys ever at the charming little bar near the beach.
We walked on the fluffy white sand beach, relaxed at the tranquil shaded pool area, and found courteous cabs ready to take us anywhere at any time.
We happened to stroll by Sandals resort and were turned off by the heavy duty security everywhere on their property.
I would stay at the Siboney again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish