I booked this hotel as I couldn't get into another I knew. Other reviews give the hotel a good rating, and it was very reasonably priced. When I arrived I was very surprised. It's a very clean, well maintained beach hotel with an attached restaurant and bar.
When you consider that the next hotel up the beach is Sandles, and you're on the same beach, yet paying a lot less, then you can't really go wrong! The food in the restaurant (Coconut Grove) in the evening was very good. The rooms are very clean, lots of facilities including a kitchen. Another nice touch in the bathroom is the use of 'real' shampoo, conditioner and shower gel (just like the kind you use at home - not these small horrible freebies you usually get).
I had to keep my room on for an extra 6 hours and this was instantly accomodated. I was charged $50 which I didn't think was too bad considering my alternatives.
All the staff are extremely attentive, the location is superb and I would consider going back (tomorrow!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish