My wife and I found Siboney many many years ago and consider it a home away from home
Just 12 "suites" as each has bedroom (with screens and air conditioning), bath, living room opening to balcony and a pullman kitchen adequate for light cooking. It's about 50 paces to the beautiful lush garden with pool or 50 paces to the gentle ocean
and beach from your room. This is not the place for you if you need to be entertained or admired constantly. It's quiet, cozy and comfortable in a fabulous location. Temp averages 78 or 80 most of the time.
Within a few days, you'll know the small staff by name and by the time you leave, they'll be family. Can't wait til Jan. to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish