My husband and I recently married in Antigua. We made the decision after the engagement to have a destination wedding to keep things simple and stress to a minimum. After much time researching and looking for the perfect place, we found it in Antigua. The Blue Waters Hotel was amazing. They took care of everything! Our wedding coordinator, Alicia, was first-class. She made our special day a day we will never forget. We were able to relax and enjoy ourselves in the beautiful surroundings rather than having to concern ourselves in the planning aspect, which made our time even more special.
We had 13 friends and family members join us for the intimate ceremony. We became husband and wife under a gazebo surrounded on 3 sides by the most beautiful water you can imagine. After the ceremony, we all gathered for a reception at The Palms outdoor restaurant (at The Blue Waters Hotel) for dinner and dancing under the starlit sky. I would highly recommend anyone desiring a destination wedding to go to Blue Waters. You won't be sorry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish