We arrived with our family and friends on 5th June and was greeted with a very warm welcome and friendly smile's. From the moment we entered the hotel my husband and I knew we had chosen the right place to get married and have our honeymoon in. the rooms were fantastic and even the porter's were smiling and chatting to us all the way to our room, we stayed in a deluxe beachfront villa which overlooked the gazebo where we were getting married. I have to stay Mandie our wedding co-ordinator exceeded our expectation's, right from the day we arrived she put our mind's at rest and the whole day went as planned, she was a STAR!!. and a credit to the hotel.
We also have to thank Cameron the Food & Beverages Manager of Blue Water's he was charming and couldn't do enough for us and our guest's, always eager to please with particular attention to detail. The food and service was fantastic.
All in all we would like to thank all the staff at Blue Water's for making our Wedding Day a memorable one and something that we and our guest's will remember for sometime to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish