We were immediately impressed by the greeting we received upon arrival at the resort. Overall, the service was phenomenal. The staff was very friendly and accommodating arranging taxi service, coordinating fishing expedition, etc.
We did not participate in the all-inclusive plan as we prefer a variety of different locales in which to dine. As such, we found it difficult to gain access to food and beverage unless it was within certain timeframes. For instance lunch is only served until 2:30pm.. as late eaters we had difficult adhering to these parameters.
My boyfriend was reprimanded for wearing very nice shorts in the open-air Pelican Bar early one evening. We always felt like we had to watch our attire no matter how appropriate and nice compared to others.
One of the highlights of the trip was our experience at The Cove Restaurant, opened by the owners of Blue Waters. The decor truly suited us and Yves was a fabulous host. He was always extremely gracious and always very accommodating. Kudos and thanks to Yves!
All in all a great trip .. its hard to be disappointed in such a beautiful place with great company!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish