Our travels included two other couples, and we have in the past taken catamaran vacations. This was a pleasant change and the 3bedroom beachfront villa rooms 601-603 were perfect for us. The property is just the right size, not too small and not too large.
Accomodations were clean and more than comfortable. In the islands the air conditioning systems are different than central air, but with some work and adjustment, they are more than accomodating.
Our dining included breakfast daily in the Palms, with a nice buffet, with slight menu changes daily. We enjoyed the BBQ buffet dinner and the cost per couple is about $100usd with gratuity and tax NO drinks included. We did not dine at Vyviens
We also dined at a local restaurant called "The Beach" and found this to be exceptional ! The ambiance and sunset with dinner exceeded our expectations...the food was excellent and service was friendly. THIS place is a must ! Cost with drinks under $100usd per couple with appetizers.
We visited Sandals for a day and found the property bustling with activity and guests. The beach is plentiful and beautiful there, but busy with families and public users. Lunch and dinner was very nice.
Our luck was in at Kings Casino !! We all walked away with nice winnings within the hour !
The rain forest is quite simple !! Not much in comparison to those in Costa Rica of course.
Darkwood beach is beautiful and wonderful sitting for a beach picnic for a couple hours. Wish we would have planned for this.
Nelsons Dockyard is a must, and be sure to hike out to Bentleys fort. After take a taxi ride out to Shirley heights for the view and enjoy a beverage and meal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish